Saturday, February 18, 2012

Homemade Pizza

I've been working on perfecting my homemade pizza. Found a new easy pizza dough in the book Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five Minutes a Day. This is a rather new book by the authors of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking. I loved that book and now I love this one, too. The nice crispy, but chewy dough is easy to mix up. The added bonus is you can do it the day before and keep the dough in the fridge. You can even freeze the dough for later.  Water, all purpose flour, yeast and kosher salt are the only ingredients! That's it. Simple and easy.  Here's my pizzas --one with tomato sauce, mushrooms and peperoni:

 100_0107

and a white mushroom pizza:

 100_0106

....delicious :)



Try it...you'll like it!

No comments: