Saturday, March 17, 2007

SWEET CHILI-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS

Here's a fabulous recipe for "SWEET CHILI-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS" . Just made this for dinner today and I highly recommend it.
g-girl posted a link to this recipe recently and it sounded so good I had to try it. I'm not a big chicken wing person, but thought I would try this one as I'm always looking for something new. The recipe can be found here.

I incorporated a few modifications - I didn't use the cilantro, but substituted chopped green onions. Although the recipe called for 2 pounds of chicken wings, I used 3 1/2 pounds instead, adjusting the ingredients more or less to the increase in wings, but I didn't increase the amount of glaze and there was more than enough for the dish. We finished every last wing...they were incredibly delicious. It was noted in the comments in the recipe link that these were restaurant quality wings and I have to agree...finger licking good as they are messy to eat, but boy are they good!! I also want to note that it does take more like an hour to thicken the glaze instead of the 20 minutes, so judge accordingly and allow time for that.This recipe is definitely a keeper in my house!

Enjoy :)

No comments: